We are pleased to announce that on 5th August 2020 our Marshall Islands flagged STI Bronx, STI Gramercy, STI Seneca and STI Brooklyn
have obtained the E-ZERO QUALSHIP 21 certification by the United States Coast Guard.
In order to grant the certification the vessel has meet the below eligibility requirement:
1. Enrolled in QUALSHIP 21, maintain certification for the past three years and remain eligible for reenrollment.
2. Zero worldwide MARPOL detentions for the vessel in the past three (3) years.
3. Zero environmental deficiencies (MARPOL, 33 CFR Subchapter O, Ballast Water Management, Vessel General Permit, Antifouling) in the U.S. over the past three (3) years.
4. Zero Letters of Warning, Notices of Violation or Civil Penalties related to Right Whale Mandatory Ship Reporting or speed restriction violations over the past 5 (five) years.
5. Installed CG type-approved Ballast Water Management (BWM) system or operating without a BWM compliance date extension letter granted in accordance with 33 CFR 151.2036
This achievement resonates with our on-going tenacious efforts to maintain high standards in every aspect of Optimum Ship Services operations
and this qualification is considered as a milestone in establishing our company a reliable provider of worldwide seaborne
transportation and ship management services.